Tuesday, January 13, 2009

oh dear.

Lil' too much tequila for Rachel.

I can't handle going out every night. My roommates (and the Irish!) love partying and going out and drinking and clubbing and all that jazz. It's nice every once in awhile, but I seriously don't like it THAT much.

I guess that's really all I have. The International Students Society had their Welcome Party for all the international students. It was fun, but wayyyy too many people. It's impossible to mingle in that setting.

Anyway. Food now.

2 comments:

  1. The Italians were like that too. Your journeys make my heart smile.
    P.S. Find any Brain Blaster yet? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually its Brainblasta lol Yes, I did a google search 5 sec after posting that.
    It's 7% alcohol which might explain why It made me cry

    ReplyDelete