Monday, January 5, 2009

galway flat!

So this what you see what you walk through the front door. It's the main hallway of the apartment. All six of the bedrooms come off of this hall. And the common living room/dining room/kitchen is at the very end of the hall.

Dining room/kitchen

Our beautiful kitchen! It's so huge!

Living room. I can't figure out how the work the TV. And yes, those are leather couches.

View of the dining room/kitchen from the living room

Apparently when I took these pictures I was obsessed with the dining room table.

Here's my bathroom. It's all mine! I'm sure it's very exciting to all of you. There really isn't any sort of cabinet so all the necessities are sort of piled up by the toilet.




My absolutely freezing bedroom. But it's precious and cozy. To the right, out of the frame, is a door to my bathroom. I had to go buy those sheets today across the street. It was pretty awesome. I'm thinking about going to get more blankets because I can't deal with this cold situation.

Here's my desk. Notice the abundance of cords. I can't move the desk to hide them. Oh well. But it's a lovely desk. Clearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment