Tuesday, January 6, 2009

mm.

Day Two in Galway has been very successful. Sarah and I sat around and watched Celebrity Big Brother all morning. It was pretty awesome. Coolio is hilarious.

When Kelly got back from the doctor's, we all got ready and took a cab to PC World so they could get ethernet cables. And then we when to McSwiggin's to grab some dinner. It was great and reasonably priced! Then we walked around the main part of the city where are the shops are, even though the shops were closed. We're touring the campus tomorrow, so I'll have some more pictures to share with everyone.

We went back to Dunnes to do more shopping. I got another pillow. Hopefully it'll make sleeping a little more comfy. My mattress is like a rock.

The other three roommates arrived tonight! It's kind of weird because Kelly, Sarah, and I spent the whole day bonding and we got used to it being just us. Now there's a whole slew of girls living in our apartment. The other girls are from a school in Oregon. Apparently there are 12 students from this school living in Cuirt na Coiribe. They all invaded the apartment for a hot second to see the other girls. It was nuts!

But they seem nice. They're really quiet. I'm worried that Kelly, Sarah, and I are going to be a bit too much for them. We're pretty outgoing and these girls seemed fairly reserved. We shall see.

Gotta get some sleep! More pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE! How cool is this? You're living in Ireland! =D Shame I don't have my traveler's passport or we'd totally take Rhine Air and come visit you!!

    ReplyDelete