Friday, February 20, 2009

if you were a kiss, i know i'd be a hug

Nothing new to report.

I've been sick for the past few days. I got a stomach virus that just manifested itself out of NOWHERE. No fun.

I need to explore more of Ireland. I want to go to Cork, Limerick, and Dublin. And I haven't done those things. And I'm trying to get to Scotland the weekend of the 19th. I'll probably book my flight for that sometime soon.

But my mom decided she was going to come visit me next week! She's leaving Pittsburgh on the 27th and arriving here the morning of the 28th and she's staying for a full week. I'm really excited. I'm thinking we should go to Connemara, Cliffs of Moher, and the Aran Islands. I'm hoping we can fit all of these in while I have classes. And I definitely need to finish my history essay before she gets here.

She is leaving on the 7th and then Eric is coming on the 10th to stay for a week! He just booked his flight today. It's gonna be a whirlwind two weeks, but I'm so beyond excited that it's not even funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment