Friday, February 13, 2009

3,000 miles.

I actually went out tonight for once! It's apparently so rare that people look at me in shock when I'm all ready to go. I don't know if that just makes me mysterious or a little bit depressing.

Tonight was fun. We started off at Hole in the Wall, which is...legit...a total hole in the wall. I really like it there. Places to sit, a DJ, cheap drinks. I'd be happy spending most of my night there. But we decided to move on and we went to The Quays after that, which is HUGE. Way bigger than I thought it was. We couldn't stay there for very long because they were closing. And we decided to check out Club K.

I'm really not a fan of clubs. I have a hard time dealing with people touching me when they don't have an invitation to do so. We got there and this girl seriously grabs my shoulder and shoves me to the side. Not only was I pissed that I got shoved, but then I looked at HER. She had platinum blonde hair. Was wearing a tight black tanktop, black shorts that barely covered her butt (with rhinestone Playboy bunnies on each cheek), thigh high leggings and heels. Tacky. Just all over tacky. Haaaated it.

There was also a woman who was definitely on some kind of drug. Our guess was E. She kept dancing all over the place and coming over and touching us and begging us to dance with her. It was a little overwhelming.

It ultimately ended up being a good time. I'm just way more content sitting in pubs and talking to people.

Tomorrow (or I guess today) is Valentine's Day. All of the girls here want to go out. Kelly, Abby, and I talked about going to see Vicky Cristina Barcelona and going out after. It's just weird. I'm actually in a relationship for Valentine's Day and it's lost distance. I really miss Eric. He pretty much needs to visit soon. Even if I was home, I wouldn't really want to go do anything special. I just love being around him and wish I could be with him today.

Sigh. Girly night out it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

    I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California. I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to deal with some medical conditions I was then experiencing and now am going through again. I hope you will stop by and become friendly. :)

    I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

    ReplyDelete